Rose water is still being used in many cosmetic products due to its refreshing fragrance and enhancing benefits to the eyes.
Rose water is a very good source of soothing the eyes. In this busy, stressed work life, most of people spend endless hours in front of a computer screen. The environmental pollution also plays havoc on eyes. Taking good eye care is important. The healing properties of rose water make it ideal for eye care. So here we are discussing the popular benefits of rose water for eyes. Simple, just have a look at how to use rose water for eyes.
The health benefits of a rose can be helpful to everyone. Rose bud, rose oil, rose water, all of these are really useful. Rose water especially is considered good when it comes to soothing eyes. With the work life stress on a rise, most people spend endless hours in front of a computer screen. The environmental pollution also plays havoc on eyes. Taking good eye care is important. The healing properties of rose water make it ideal for eye care. So here is a post discussing the popular benefits of rose water for eyes.
- Rose water is best for eyes that are burning, running, swelling, irritation, and inflammation. The eyes will be turned into red, which is an ideal treatment for eyes cure.
- Relax your eyes with rose water in smoothing your eyes. Simply dip a piece of cotton in rose water for 2 – 3 minutes and then place it over your eyes for soothing. This makes you feel relaxed.
- Rose water helps to clean dust from eyes. This is impossible to wash your eyes with the help of water. Simply, put a few drops of rose water in the eyes just before going to sleep.
- Rose water reduces irritation in eyes that are caused due to dryness and stress. So, eyes, irritation are caused due to spending long hours in front of the system or book reading or watching TV. This helps to get rid of all problems that need to put a few drops of rose water in eyes.
- Dark circles around eyes helps to get rid with rose water. Simply, crush a piece of cucumber and squeeze them to get the juice out of it. Add 2 – 3 drops of rose water to the cucumber juice. Apply it around the eyes. Wash your eyes for about 20 minutes.
- Just put 3 drops of rose water in both eyes. Keep your eyes closed for 5 – 10 minutes and then slowly release it.
- Rose water is rich in nutrients such as flavonoids, anti-oxidants, citric acid, zinc, vitamins like A, C, E, D, B3, fructose, malic acid, and tannins.
- The eyes are more vital part of our body. The harmful UV rays and growing pollution in the environment are easily affected. Thus, the eyes can tend to strain the bright sunlight, which leads to wrinkles.